Our concern for the environment - both in the short and long term - is something which has permeated the entire organisation. This concern is reflected in both the manufacturing process and the way in which the products are used. Nearly all parts of our products can be recycled. For our customers, the benefits are two-fold: they are helping protect the ecosystem whilst achieving sound economies.
Users worldwide - for example, in hotels, hospitals, commercial and apartment house laundries -benefit from our constant endeavours to make the laundry process as simple, as economical and as environmentally sound as possible.Environmental Policy
Electrolux Laundry Systems recognizes the importance to play an active role in the preservation of our environment.
We will, within the framework of the product demands from our customers, show highest possible consideration to the environment.
Therefore, the Electrolux Laundry Systems Environmental Policy applies to all employees in Electrolux Laundry Systems, as well as to all products and services being provided by Electrolux Laundry Systems, regardless whether made within Electrolux Laundry Systems itself or purchased from outside suppliers.
Electrolux Laundry Systems is committed to ensure that our products, our services and our production is a part of a sustainable society, through Electrolux Laundry Systems Policies & Procedures and local Quality Management Systems
- achieve continuous improvement
- train and engage our staff on environmental issues
- encourage our suppliers and subcontractors to adopt our environmental principles
- products with reduced environmental impact in production, use and disposal
- products and production that comply with law, directives and local demands
- reached environmental targets
Electrolux Laundry Systems recognizes that its customers take the quality of the products and services provided for granted.
Quality is an implicit requirement, based on the trust that customers place in us.
The quality of a product or a service is the result of a series of activities. Therefore, the Electrolux Laundry Systems Quality Policy applies to all employees in Electrolux Laundry Systems, as well as to all products and services being provided by Electrolux Laundry Systems, regardless whether made within Electrolux Laundry Systems itself or purchased from outside suppliers.
Electrolux Laundry Systems is committed, therefore, to meet and exceed the quality standards imposed by the market, through Electrolux Laundry Systems Policies & Procedures and local Quality Management Systems
- focus on customer needs
- continuous improvement
- rapid and reliable actions, in line with the principle: ''ZERO TIME – ZERO DEFECTS''
- efficiency and minimum bureaucracy
- products and services of such high quality that this alone will be an essential reason for purchase
- deliveries to customers of new products and services not started until quality requirements and safety stipulations are fully satisfied
- marketing activities emphasizing the true customer benefits of the products and services, thus not creating customer expectations that can not be met